Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long time, no post!

I haven't posted in a while because our baby boy was born 5/8! :) Life as we knew it has changed drastically so I haven't had much time to play. Today my MIL came & I got to make 6 cards - this is only the 2nd time I have stamped since he was born.

The card I am showcasing I made for our friend's bridal shower. Her colors are teal & lime green so I decided to stick with those colors for her card. I made the cake using my Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge. The cake was a birthday cake but I made it into an elegant wedding cake by using a Cuttlebug embossing folder & some spritz I made from the SU powder in the last mini. I just mixed it w/ alcohol & viola! I took some pictures so you can (hopefully) see the sheen to the cake & also the fact that I popped it up giving it a layered look. Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment