Wednesday, January 27, 2010

December club card

Hello! I am part of a card club, not your normal card club this one is for actually making cards! We get together the last Tuesday of every month & swap the cards we made with the previous months image & also do a project. We decided to skip our swap in December & swapped them last night. This image is from Whipper Snapper. The embossing folder is one of my new ones from the holiday/winter bundle I got off HSN. This was the first time I used it & am very happy with it. I love that the flakes are bigger than the other folders. I have a question for all you bloggers out there. How do I get a "template" so to speak of the recipes so I can post it at the bottom of each of my entries? Is there a way to save it & then just go in & paste it or?? I am new to this so any help is appreciated! :)

2 comments: