Sunday, February 14, 2010

February card club

Hello! This month our card club started doing something a little different - instead of giving an image to everyone to use we have decided to do a theme instead. This months theme was Birthday. We could create a card using any image as long as it was a Birthday card. I wanted to do something out of the ordinary for me so I decided to do something simple with not as many layers. I also wanted to use calming colors, so I found this color combo on a blog I frequent & thought it was perfect for what I had in mind. I also got to play with my new Quickutz embossing folder (when I say "new" I have had it for a few months LOL.) I am not sure if you can tell by the picture or not but I used stickles on the flowers to add some detail (zoom in for a better view). The dp going through the middle is actually a digi paper I got free off a blog, love it! Thanks for stopping by, and hope you are staying warm! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very PRETTY. I got my Nellie's Die here
    http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com//index.php?main_page=index&cPath=79_97

    ReplyDelete