Saturday, March 27, 2010

March card club

This months card club I had the projects as well as the theme for the month - since I am due here very soon I went with a baby theme! I wanted to use this stamp I bought for next to nothing at Hobby Lobby. I think he is just too cute! I used neutral colors so it could be used for a boy or girl, even a surprise! I also used my deckle rectangle nesties for the 1st time (here we go again w/ this stuff I had to have but haven't used yet!) LOL ;) Stay tuned for the projects I took for everyone to create.
Sorry for my lack of posting lately, I have been busy trying to get the nursery ready. It is never ending. Things are moving along now & I just have 2 more loads of laundry - thank god! I also have to put the stickers up on the nursery wall but I am waiting a little while longer since it's newly painted. Once it is all done I will post some pics. Hope you are enjoying the nicer than normal temperatures, at least in Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment